Coordinating jewelry. What's more frustrating than picking out
the perfect outfit? Trying to pick out the perfect jewelry to go
along with it!
Would you believe women spend an average of 90 minutes a week in
their closets simply choosing what to wear? Add to that the time
we spend trying to choose the perfect earrings, necklace or
bracelet -- or put together an outfit for a special occasion --
and that time goes even higher. Who has time for that! Coordinating Jewelry 101
Jewelry is the staple of a good ensemble, so making informed
decisions can help you coordinate jewelry to the fullest. Let's
start with a few simple tips and tricks. Keep the Occasion in Mind
1. Heading to work? A dangling bracelet may not be the best
choice if you spend a lot of time typing on a keyboard.
2. Heading to a club for the evening or a morning workout?
Probably not the same jewelry.
3. Consider where you're going and what you'll be doing before
you choose your jewelry. Busy Patterns + Simple Jewelry = Yes
1. Busy patterns need a simple touch -- consider solid bracelets,
watches and earrings instead of showy accessories.
2. If clothing has heavily ruffled or stitched fabric, ornate
jewelry can come off as gaudy. Compliment Your Skin Tone
Not sure what skin type you have? This article will
1. Silver illuminates most natural skin tones.
2. Gold goes well with matte skin tones and darker hair.
3. White gold is an excellent choice for cooler skin tones.
4. Cooler skin tones go well with red, purple and blue
5. Warmer skin tones pair well with yellow, orange and green
gemstones, along with yellow metals.
We'll share more tips next time! For now, take the first three
steps. You'll be glad you did! Hasta la bye bye!
We know that picking the perfect Valentine’s Day gift is complicated and we’re here to help. From classic Valentine’s gifts to grand gestures featuring unique Valentine’s day gifts for her, the possibilities are endless.
Lost one of your favorite earrings and miss wearing the pair? Great news. It’s completely OK — we’ll even say it’s stylish — to wear mismatched or different earrings. When it comes to playing with earring asymmetry there are a few easy rules to follow for a successful look.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …