Do you know your ring size? When you shop for Q Evon Rings online, it’s essential to know your accurate ring size so that the ring you love fits like a charm. Discovering your ring size can be as simple as heading to your local jeweler and having your finger measured, but there are also easy ways to assess your ring size right at home (and if you do it in your PJs, we won’t tell).
Here are two easy ways to determine your ring size.
Measure Your Finger
Seems logical, right? One of the easiest ways to figure out your ring size is to measure your finger with a strip of paper or string.
- Start by cutting out a strip of paper that is approximately 3/4-inch wide and 4 inches long. Wrap the paper around the base of the intended finger, and then mark where the paper overlaps. (You can also use a piece of string.)
- The length of the paper (or string) you measured in millimeters is the circumference of your finger.
- After finding this measurement, use the conversion chart to find the corresponding ring size.
Note: If the size of your finger below the knuckle drastically differs in size from the knuckle itself, measure your knuckle as well and choose a size that falls more in the middle of these two measurements.
Measure a Ring You Already Have
If the ring fits….If you have a ring that already fits your finger well, you can use a ruler to measure the inside diameter of this ring.
- Take your ruler and measure straight across the inside of the ring from edge to edge.
- Take the diameter measurement in millimeters.
- Use the measurement-conversion chart to find your ring size.
Sizing for Wider Rings
For a ring with a wider band, it’s generally advised to order the ring a half size larger because the width of the band changes the fit.
We Can Resize or Replace If Necessary
Still not 100% sure of your size? Many of our rings can be resized, and we’ll work with you until you get the perfect fit. Feel free to call or email the studio if you have questions about any of our rings. ([email protected])
Find the Perfect Ring
Our selection of finely crafted rings includes 14k gold, silver, and 18k vermeil with and without gemstones. Find your perfect fit today.