Free USPS shipping on orders over $50 within the continental United States. UPS shipping options (ground or expedited shipping) are also available at checkout.
30-Day Return Policy on Web Orders
We are very confident that our jewelry will meet and surpass your expectations. However, if you are not completely satisfied for any reason, you may return your web order within 30 days from the date of shipment for a full refund or exchange. Please note, all sale pieces are Final Sale.
Returning Your Order
Please follow these steps to return or exchange your jewelry item(s):
- Contact Q Evon Design at 828.645.3842 and request a Return Authorization Code for your order number.
- Please write your Return Authorization Code on the return form and on the outside of the shipping box on the front of the package so that it is clearly visible.
- Send your item(s) in original packing materials, written reason for return, and original invoice to us by an insured carrier and retain the tracking number for your records.
- Orders Less than $500: Ship your package by USPS, FedEx or UPS.
- Orders More than $500: Ship your package by USPS Registered Mail with insurance for the full value.
- We are not responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping. Please do not write “jewelry” or any other jewelry-related words on the outside of the package.
- Send your package to: Q Evon Design 839 Reems Creek Road, Weaverville, NC 28787
- A refund or customer credit (for exchanges) will be issued within 7 business days. All refunds will be issued in the original form of payment. Please allow one monthly billing cycle for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Returns and Exchanges are subject to the following restrictions:
- The original Invoice and a Return Authorization Code must accompany the returned item.
- The item must be returned in its original condition, unworn and unaltered in any way.
- Non-insured packages will be returned to sender.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Items that have been worn and damaged due to client negligence cannot be returned.
- Special orders and engraved items are not returnable. If there was an error made on our part, we will happily exchange your order.
- If you received a free gift with your order, you must also return the free gift or you will be charged the purchase price of the free gift. This charge will be deducted from the credit applied to your account.
- No refunds or exchanges on SALE items.
- Jewelry sales at retail shows are “All Sales Final” and eligible only for exchange within 30 days of purchase.